- General Medicines
- Suitable For All
- Room temperature
Product name : Prazopress1 Tablets
Generic Name : Prazosin
Manufacturer : Sun Pharmaceuti call Industries Ltd
Prazo press 1Mg Tablet is a drug that is used with a combination of other medicines, that helps to prevent the riskof heart failures, high blood pressure that causes tightness of chest and breathing difficulties, chest pain. It belongs to the alpha blocker class of medicines and is as an alpha and regenic receptor antagonist that decreases the secretion of epinephrine and no repinephrine. This helps facilitatingin vasodilation of blood vessels to relieve pain and stimulate proper blood circulation in the body. The drug usually stays in the patient's body for a dayat most and is gradually leaves the system through bile and feces.
The drug is contraindicated inpatients who have suffered or are suffering from orthostatic hypotension (bloodpressure drop upon standing), cataract surgery, intraoperative floppy irissyndrome and allergy to quinazoline analogues. The drug has been known to cause complications on interacting with certain drugs like aldesleukin, amiloride,amiodarone, aspirin, etc. it has been found to cause side effects likedizziness, fainting, nausea, headache,
Uses of Prazopress Tablet
- Prazopress1 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
Prazopress Tablet side effects
- Side Effects of Prazopress are Dizziness, Headache, Drowsiness, Weakness, Lowenergy, Palpitations, Nausea.
How to use Prazopress Tablet
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it asa whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Prazopress 1 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Prazopress Tablet works
- Prazopress1 mg Tablet is an alpha-blocker. It lowers blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily through the body.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 7-15 Days
- All India
Corporate HO : 210, Shiv Plaza Shopping Center, Railway Crossing Road, Jethava Nagar, Kandivali Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675