- Unit of Measure :
Brand Name: Bandrone
Ingredient: Ibandronic Acid
Power: 150 mg
Quantity: 10 tabs per pack
Bandrone 150 Mg Tablets are used in menopausal women for weak and brittle bones. In addition, it is provided to the patients having metastasis of bone caused due to breast cancer, high calcium levels in the blood, and varied other conditions.
What Does It Contain?
Bandrone Tablets contain Ibandronic Acid as an active ingredient.
How Does It Work?
This tablet works by stopping the breakdown of the bones as well as enhancing the density of the bones.
This drug is used for treating, controlling, preventing and improving the following diseases, and symptoms:
- High calcium levels in the blood
- Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
- Weak and brittle bones among menopausal women
Bandrone (Ibandronic Acid) medicine provide different side effects to the body due to the constituting ingredients. Following are some of the possible side-effects of the product. They do not always occur; hence they are rare but serious. So, consult your doctor if you experience any of the following side-effects:
- Allergic reactions
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in bones
Before using Bandrone, talk to your doctor about the present list of medicines or medications you are having. In addition, you should also talk to your doctor if you take vitamins, herbal supplements, etc. For any allergies, current health conditions and pre-existing diseases, inform your doctor. Take the medicine as directed by the doctor. Always follow the directions or instructions labeled on the product insert. Keep in mind the dosage and never try to change it as it is prescribed as per your health conditions. Furthermore, tell your doctor if any old conditions get worsen or any new condition persist.
Following are some precautions to take while having this medicine:
- Talk to your doctor if you have any history or problem with mineral supplements.
- Never eat or drink or take any other medicine at the same time.
- Never lie down after having tablet for at least 60 min.
- Never take the tablet with mineral water, fruit juice or any other drink.
- Swallow the tablet only with plain water.
- Drink a glass full of water after taking the tablet.
- Try to take the tablet in the morning on empty stomach.
- You can also take the tablet 6 hours post last meal.
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India