- General Medicines
- For Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH
Product name : Finrest 1
Generic Name : Finasteride Tablets
Manufacturer : John Lee
Finrest 1mg Tablet is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It blocks the body's production of a male hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth, thereby reversing the balding process and preventing further hair loss.
How to use Finrest Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Finrest 1mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Uses of Finrest Tablet
- Finrest 1mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hair loss. It treats early forms of male pattern hair loss (also known as androgenetic alopecia).
- Finrest 1mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Finrest 1mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- There is limited information available on the use of Finrest 1mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
However, Finrest 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in these patients.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675