- 7700 INR
- General Medicines
- Dry Place
Productname : Birlotib
GenericName : Erlotinib Tablets 100mg
Birlotib is a cancer medicine that interferes with thegrowth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body.
Birlotib is usedto treat non-small cell lung cancer or pancreatic cancer that has spread toother parts of the body (metastatic).
Birlotib isusually given after other cancer medicines have been tried without success.
Birlotib may alsobe used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How to useBirlotib Tablet
Take this medicinein the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Donot chew, crush or break it. Birlotib 100mg Tablet is to be taken emptystomach.
Uses ofBirlotib Tablet
Birlotib 100mgTablet is used in the treatment of non-small cell lungcancer and pancreatic cancer.
HowBirlotib Tablet works
Birlotib 100mgTablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of theabnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop orslow the spread of cancer cells.
InDepth Information on Birlotib Tablet
Expertadvice for Birlotib Tablet
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, GilbertÃ¢ÂÂs syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Birlotib 100mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use duringlactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent asignificant risk to the baby.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India