- General Medicines
- For Cell Damage in the Body
- Cool and Dry Place
Product Name: Combibest
Generic Name : Mecobalamin Alpha LipoicAcid
Manufacturer : Alniche
Alpha-lipoic acid is avitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant. Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach,broccoli, and potatoes are good sources of alpha-lipoic acid. It is also madein the laboratory for use as medicine.
Alpha-lipoic acid is most commonly taken bymouth for diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning,pain, and numbness in the legs and arms. It is also given as an injection intothe vein (by IV) for these same uses. High doses of alpha-lipoic acid areapproved in Germany for the treatment of these nerve-related symptoms.
How doesit work?
Alpha-lipoic acid seems tohelp prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restoresvitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitaminC. There is also evidence that alpha-lipoic acid canimprove the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.Alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to breakdown carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Aging skin. Early research suggests that applying cream containing 5% alpha-lipoic acid might reduce fine lines and skin roughness caused by sun damage. Also, taking a specific product containing alpha-lipoic acid and other ingredients seems to improve elasticity and reduce wrinkles and roughness of aging skin.
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. Research suggests that taking a product containing alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, and selenium up to 2 months before and 1 month after surgery seems to decrease complications following CABG surgery.
SideEffects & Safety
Alpha-lipoicacid is POSSIBLY SAFE formost adults when taken by mouth for up to 4 years, when used intravenously forup to 3 weeks, or when applied to the skin as a cream for up to 12 weeks.People taking alpha-lipoic acid by mouth might get a rash. People at risk forthiamine deficiency should take a thiamine supplement.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675