- 4722.13 INR
- Aged Person, Adults
ProductName : Gemtaz
GenericName : Gemcitabine For Injection
Manufacturer : Sun Pharmaceutical Ind Ltd
GemtazInjection is used for Treatment of ovarian cancer, Treatment ofbreast cancer, Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, Treatment ofpancreatic cancer and other conditions. Gemtaz Injection may also be usedfor purposes not listed in this medication guide.
GemtazInjection contains Gemcitabine as an active ingredient.
GemtazInjection works by killing cells undergoing DNA synthesis and blocks theprogression of cells through the G1/S phase boundary.
SunPharma manufactures Gemtaz Injection.
GemtazInjection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, &improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Treatment of ovarian cancer
- Treatment of breast cancer
- Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer
- Treatment of pancreatic cancer
GemtazInjection - Side-effects
Thefollowing is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from allconstituting ingredients of Gemtaz Injection. This is not a comprehensivelist. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of theside-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any ofthe following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Increased alanine transaminase
- Increased aspartate transaminase
- Increased alkaline phosphatase
Gemtaz Injection - Precautions & How to Use
Beforeusing Gemtaz Injection, inform your doctor about your current list ofmedications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements,etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g.pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you moresusceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor orfollow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on yourcondition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Importantcounseling points are listed below.
- Contact doctor for development of shortness of breath, wheezing, or cough as they could be signs of pulmonary toxicity
- Contact doctor if developing symptoms of infection, fever, prolonged or unexpected bleeding, bruising, or shortness of breath
- Contact doctor if experiencing changes in the color or volume of urine output or for increased bruising or bleeding
- Contact doctor if experiencing jaundice, pain or tenderness in the right upper abdominal quadrant
- Prolonged use may lead to clinically significant hypotension, severe flu-like symptoms, myelosuppression, and asthenia
- Risk of capillary leak syndrome
- Risk of embryofetal toxicity
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India