- 5391.86 INR
- White liquid
- Room temperature
- 14 Days
|Quantity||1 bottle per pack|
Abraxane (paclitaxel) is a anti cancer medicine used for the treatment of breast, lung and pancreatic cancer. It is sometimes given with other cancer medicines too.
Common Side Effects:
- hair loss
- weakness in the hands or feet
- short of breath
- changes in your liver function tests
- abnormal heart beat
- nausea and vomiting
- joint and muscle pain
- loss of body fluid (dehydration)
- swelling in the hands or feet
- low red blood cell count (anemia)
Do not receive Abraxane if:
- a women is pregnant.
- you have had a severe allergic reaction to Abraxane.
- your white blood cell count is below 1500 cells/mm3.
- severe liver disease.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India