- 8000 INR
- Women, Children
- Dry Place
Productname : Adpem 500 mg
GenericName : Pemetrexed Injection
Manufacturer : Adley
Pemetrexed is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer after othercancer medications have been tried without successful treatment.
Pemetrexed is also used with another medication called cisplatinto treat mesothelioma, a form of lung cancer associated with exposure toasbestos.
Pemetrexed may also be used for purposes not listed in thismedication guide.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives;difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe ongoing vomiting or diarrhea;
- bone marrow suppression--fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, cold or flu symptoms, sore throat, pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, skin sores, red or pink urine, rapid heart rate, feeling light-headed or short of breath,
- kidney problems--swelling, rapid weight gain, little or no urinating;
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Tell yourdoctor at once if you develop signs of infection.
Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding orinjury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing yourteeth.
Pemetrexed is injected into a vein through an IV. A healthcareprovider will give you this injection.
Pemetrexed is usually given every 3 weeks. Your doctor willdetermine how many treatment cycles you should receive.
To prevent certain side effects of pemetrexed, you will need totake folic acid supplements and receive vitamin B12 injections (starting 7 daysbefore your first dose of pemetrexed). Take only the amount of folic acid thatyour doctor has prescribed.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India