- General Medicines
- At Room Temperature
Product Name: Hydrea
Generic Name : Hydroxyurea
Manufacturer : Sarabhai
Read all of this leaflet carefully before youstart taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
Hydrea is used to treat some types of cancer such as cervicalcancer and a type of leukaemia called chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML). Theprecise reason why you are being given Hydrea is best discussed with yourdoctor.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor orpharmacist before taking Hydrea.
Your doctor will doregular blood tests before and whilst you are taking Hydrea. You may need tocontrol or treat the source conditions before starting treatment with Hydrea.
Take special care with Hydrea Capsules if:
- you have any kidney or liver problems
- you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding
- you have ever suffered from gout
- you have leg ulcers
- you have previously received radiotherapy or chemotherapy, or are currently taking any other medicines for cancer treatment, especially interferon therapy
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- North India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675