- General Medicines
- 400 mg
- Room temperature
Product name : Norflox 400 mg Tablets
Generic Name : Norfloxacin and Lactic acid
Manufacturer : Cipla Ltd
Norflox 400 MG Tablet is a medicine that is used to cure bacterial infections. However, remember that this drug will not be effective for infections that aren't caused by bacteria (viral infections such as common cold and the flu). Using an antibiotic repetitively and for infections that aren't bacterial will lead the medicine to lose it spotency over a period of time. Don't consume any dairy product either two hour sprior to or an hour after taking Norflox 400 MG Tablet.
The treatment plan and dosage will depend upon the severity of the condition. It is advised to take this drug minimum two hours prior to consuming other minerals/vitamins or such product scontaining aluminum/magnesium such as antacids. For best results, take this medicine at regular intervals every day. Try to limit your intake of caffeinated beverages such as coffee or tea, for that matter, as caffeine can interfere with the medicine's potency in all probability.
Risk factors for this medicineinclude kidney disorders, heart afflictions and epileptic seizures. It isn't recommended for children below the age of 12 years. Overdosing on Norflox 400 MG Tablet can result inirregular (slow) heart beats. Few side effects include an allergic response in the form of rashes, irritation of the skin, itching, etc.
Uses of Norflox Tablet
- Norflox400 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is also used in infections of urinary tract, tonsils, sinus, nose, throat, femalegenital organ, skin and soft tissues, windpipe and lungs (pneumonia).
Norflox Tablet side effects
- Side Effects of Norflox are Allergic reaction, Nausea, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea.
How to use Norflox Tablet
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it asa whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Norflox 400 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Norflox Tablet works
- Norflox400 mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the bacterial cells fromdividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675