- 4536.84 INR
- Room temperature
Product name : Baxter
Generic Name : Human Albumin 200g/l
Manufacturer : Intas
Albumin is a protein produced by the liver that circulates inplasma (the clear liquid portion of your blood). Medicinal albumin is made ofplasma proteins from human blood. This medicine works by increasing plasmavolume or levels of albumin in the blood.
Albumin is used to replace blood volume loss resulting from traumasuch as a severe burns or an injury that causes blood loss.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of anallergic reaction: hives; cough, difficult breathing; swelling of yourface, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregiver right away if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- throbbing headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears;
- anxiety, confusion, sweating, pale skin; or
- severe shortness of breath, wheezing, gasping for breath, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain, and fast or uneven heart rate.
Follow your doctor's instructions about any restrictions on food,beverages, or activity.
Other drugs may interact with albumin, including prescription andover-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of yourhealth care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine youstart or stop using.
Albumin is injected into a vein through an IV. A healthcareprovider will give you this injection.
Your breathing, pulse, blood pressure, electrolyte levels, kidneyfunction, and other vital signs will be watched closely while you are receivingalbumin. Your blood will also need to be tested regularly during treatment.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India