- 70.18 INR
- General Medicines
- Dry Place
Product name : Dytor 10 mg Tablets
Generic Name : Torsemide
Manufacturer : Cipla
Dytor 10 MG Tablet treats edema that is, it reduces the presence of extra fluid that develops in the body as a result of health problems like kidney or liver disease and heart failure. Thus, the drug helps in the relief of related symptoms which may include swelling of the abdomen or hand and legs and problems with breathing. It also effectively treats hyper tension, that is, high blood pressure. It is known to be a water pill, encouraging the body to create moreurine so as to flush out the extra liquid and salts.
Dytor 10 MG Tablet is mostly prescribed for daily consumption and can be taken before or after food.Patients are generally advised not to take Dytor 10 MG Tablet about 4 hours before bedtime, as you may develop the need to frequently urinate in the middle of the night. This may interfere with your sleeping pattern. The dosage prescribed to you generally depends on the severity of your condition and how your body reacts to the medicine. In case of patients with edema because of congestive heart failure,the dosage may vary from 10mg -20mg in a day. Those with renal problems may be prescribed about 20mg daily. Patients with hypertension are generally prescribe about 5mg-10mg of the drug to be taken once a day.
Uses of Dytor Tablet
- Dytor 10 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of oedema and high blood pressure. It treats oedema (fluidoverload) associated with heart, liver, kidney or lung disease.
Dytor Tablet side effects
- Side Effects of Dytor are Weakness, Dehydration, Decreased potassium level in blood,Increased blood uric acid, Decreased magnesium level in blood.
How to use Dytor Tablet
- Take this medicine in the dose and durationas advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Dytor 10 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Dytor Tablet works
- Dytor 10 mg Tablet is a diuretic. It removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body by increasing the amount of urine produced. In doing so, it causes potassium loss.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India