Brand Name: Taxol
Manufacturer: Bristol Myers Squibb
Strength: 100 mg
Quantity: 1 vial per pack
Taxol comes under the category of anti cancer medicine and is made by Bristol Myers Squibb. It meddles with the cancer cells development, hinders their development as well as spread in human body. Our medicine is available in the form of injection, which is utilized to treat ovarian cancer, lung cancer and breast cancer. Our Taxol injection is additionally deployed to cure AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma. In addition, our injection may likewise be deployed for different not recorded in this prescription guide.
How It Functions:
Our injection clogs replication of hereditary material (DNA) in the cells of cancer. Accordingly it halts the multiplication as well as development of cancer cells.
Common After Effects:
Taxol injection, our offering can be consumed without or with food, however, it is advised to take the injection on one settled time. Since every medicine has some sort of side effects after taking it, so does our injection has. It has some side effects that are minor, major as well as rare, but there is nothing to get anxious about as these will go away with time or soon. But it is always suggested to the users so observe there side effects so that if these persist or decline then seek medical help immediately. To be noted, this is not the complete list of side effects. Below are the symptoms that may occur after taking our anti cancer medicine:
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Diminished White Platelet Count (neutrophils)
- Flushing (Feeling Of Warmth In Trunk, Face, Neck And Ears)
- Hair Loss
- Peripheral Neuropathy (Numbness and Tingling Of Hand And Feet)
- Reduced Blood Platelets
- Infection In Upper Respiratory Tract
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Ovarian Cancer: Our Taxol Injection is utilized to cure cancer, which affects women reproductive system.
- Breast Cancer: It is utilized in curing cancer exists in breast.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: It is a sort of cancer that mainly affects lung and our injection helps in curing it.
- Kaposi's Sarcoma: This type of cancer grows under the skin lining of nose, throat and nose. Our injection cures this cancer over period of time.
- In addition, our injection is additionally utilized to cure pancreatic cancer.
When Not To Use?
- Not prescribed for individuals that have allergy to any of the content or injection itself.
- Not prescribed for people, who are encountering neutrophils number under 1,500 cells/mm3.
Our injection is given in numerous courses. It is vital to get the each booked dosage as well as create a note of up and coming planned dosage. Keen observing of platelets number particularly, neutrophils is vital.
It is not suggested for ladies who are on breastfeed or pregnant.
Ought to be given in the health care center under the direction of doctor, who has experience in utilizing anti cancer medicines. Every individual ought to be begun with premedications such as H2 antagonists, diphenhydramine and corticosteroids.
It may additionally reduce the white platelets numbers, thus, it is imperative to monitor proper count of blood cells. Try not to begin the treatment if you have less white blood counts.
The odds of happening diseases are higher in the individuals getting this injection. Pause your chemotherapy and begin with the expansive range anti-microbial if you feel there are any side effects and signs of fever. It is important to oversee the platelets count and body temperature.
Our taxol injection can induce grave skin responses as well. It is advised to stop the treatment if you observe there is any sign of allergy and try to not start again as this will happen over every time.
Patients with liver problem can not take this injection as the concentration can be enhances in them. Complete test reports of liver functionality should be gotten prior to beginning the treatment.
If a man is receiving the injection then he ought not to plan for a baby.
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India