Brand Name: Natclovir
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Ltd
Power: 250 mg
Quantity: 10 caps per pack
What is Natclovir?
As an antiviral agent, Natclovir is used for cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis. It comprises Ganciclovir, which is an active ingredient here. This medication blocks the viral DNA replication. It is effective in the prevention of cytomegalovirus disease, Cytomegalovirus infections, advanced hiv infection, and other conditions. Natclovir 250mg capsule is very helpful to treat eye infections with herpes simplex virus.
Uses & Indications:
It's an antiviral medicine, used for the care and prevention of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections. A complete list of its uses is as follows:
- Cytomegalovirus disease prevention in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Used for the treatment of eye infections.
- Care of cytomegalovirus retinitis
- For advanced hiv infection.
- Used in systemic viral infections treatment.
- Catheter infection
Note: This is not a complete listing, other side-effects may occur.
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India