- Food Grade
- Normal Smell
- Cool And Dry Place
- 1 Years
|Generic Name||Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablet|
|Quantity||30 tablets per pack|
Votrient tablet contains Pazopanib Hydrochloride which is used to treat cancer disease. It works by inferring in the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
It is also use for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer) and soft tissue sarcoma (a tumor that can develop in joints, organs, in and around muscles, blood vessels).
- loss of appetite
- bleeding gums
- easy bruising
- bloody or tarry stools
- stomach pain or swelling
- dry cough
- sudden chest pain or discomfort
- feeling short of breath
- Votrient (Pazopanib) should not use if you have liver disease.
- This medicine should not be used if a women is pregnant.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675