- 2691.77 INR
- Normal Smell
- 3 Years
International Brand Name: Doxil
Ingredient: Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome
Manufactured By: Natco Pharma Limited
Packing: Single use Vial
Natdox- Lp (Doxorubicin) is a chemotherapy medicine and effective in the treatment of several cancers. It helps treat bladder cancer, breast cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma, and others. It is commonly used with different chemotherapy agents. As a cancer-fighting medication, the Doxorubicin interferes with genetic material DNA and inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Here Doxorubicin hydrochloride Liposome is the active ingredient.
Side Effects of this Medication:
Common side-effects comprise vomiting, inflammation of the mouth, rash, and hair loss etc. Others may include allergic reactions.
Do not use Doxorubicin If:
- Allergic to any component of doxorubicin.
- Have some bone marrow problems.
- Have low blood cell counts.
- Have severe liver problems or heart problems.
This medication is helpful in treating certain types of cancers. It kills cancer cells. It is used to treat leukemias, Hodgkin's disease, cancers of bladder, ovaries, stomach, lung, breast, thyroid, soft tissue sarcoma, and others.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India