| Indian Brand Name || Ledifos |
| International Brand Name || Harvoni |
| Manufacturer Name || Hetero Healthcare Ltd. |
| Active Ingredients || Ledipasvir 90 mg & sofosbuvir 400 mg |
| Strength || 90 mg + 400 mg |
| Dosage Form || Tablet |
| Package Size || 28 Tablets |
| Package Type || Plastic Bottle |
| Expiry || 1 Year to 2 Years |
| Indication(s) || Hepatitic C Virus (HCV) Infection |
As a distinguished organization, we are acknowledged for our transparency in business dealing and customer oriented business approach. We have gained success in the market as a provider of top grade Ledifos Tablets. These tablets have been formulated under the most hygienic condition by using finest grade compounds of chemicals and state of the art technical knowledge. The provided tablets are recommended for treating genotype 1 CHC or chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Long lasting result, immediate action and good packaging standard are the main factors behind extensive utilizations of these tablets.
1) These tablets are not suggested for patients below eighteen years of age.
2) Recommended for oral administration purpose, these tablets need to be taken along with a glass of water.
3) Patients are advised to take these tablets once in a day.
4) Gap of 24 hours need to be maintained between each of its administration. That means, one should take this medicine on a particular time.
5) Depending on the physical condition and severity of disease, these tablets can take 8 to 24 weeks to cure ailment.
6) Patients are instructed not to cease from taking other antiviral drugs while taking Ledios without medical consultation.
Possible Side Effects: