- 1936.95 INR
- Normal Smell
- Room temperature
- 1 Years
Generic Name: Imatinib
Manufacturer: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Strength: 400 mg
Quantity: Pack of 30 tabs
Glivec contains Imatinib, a medicine that is use to treat cancer and certain blood diseases. It is particular given to treat a disease called leukaemia, which is a cancer that affects bone marrow.
Imatinib is also used in some diseases like myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative. These are a group of blood diseases in which certain blood cells grow out of control in an abnormal way.
Anit cancer medicine like Glivec (imatinib) tablet helps in preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Glivec tablet should be taken after the meal. Also, note that this medicine should be swallow with a glass of water. The exact dose and time of consumption depends on patients condition, therefore, it is advisible to ask the doctor.
Common Side Effects:
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Lack of appetite
- Abdominal discomfort
- Mouth ulcers
- muscle cramps
- aches and pains
- Difficulty sleeping
- Eye problems
- Store in a cool & dry place away from direct heat and light.
- Keep the medicines out of the reach of children.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India