- 83 INR
- General Medicines
- Room temperature
Product name : Etizest 1mg tablets
Generic Name : Etizolam
Manufacturer: Consern Pharma
Etizolam is usually prescribed as a sedative and ahypnotic for sleep and anxiety disorders.
It is not to be used for pregnant and lactating women, for those with impaired kidney and liver functions, lungproblems, and glaucoma. There may be enhanced sedation when had with medicines like beta blockers, anti bacterials, anti fungals and antipsychotics.
It comes in the form of a tablet, to be taken with food.The recommended dosage for an adult is 3mg a day. Never take a double dose ofEtizolam, it is better that you skip it till the next time you take it.Remember to ask the doctor any queries that you may have about the medicine andthe course of the treatment.
Uses of Etizolam
Etizolam can be used in the prevention, control and treatment offollowing diseases:
- Insomnia (inability tosleep)
- Anti depressant
- Tension headache
- Sleep disorders
How to Take Etizolam?
- The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to therapy.
- Etizolam is rapidlyabsorbed orally and may be taken with or without food or as advised.
- The tablet should beswallowed as a whole without crushing, chewing or breaking it long with plenty of fluids.
Side-effects of Etizolam
Majority of the patients do not show any side effects. However,the most commonly reported side effects include:
- Fall in Blood pressure
- Weakness of muscles
- Slurred speech
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India