- Food Grade
- Room temperature.
- 9-12 Months
Brand Name: Xeloda
Power: 500 mg
Quantity: 120 tabs per pack
Xeloda (capecitabine) is a cancer treatment medicine, and used to treat several cancers including bowel cancer, breast cancer, and stomach cancer etc. This medication interferes with the growth of cancer cells, and reduces their spreading in body. It is also used in combination with some other cancer medicines.
How should I take?
Commonly, it is taken twice per day. One should follow the directions on the prescription label. It should be taken as recommended, and do not take the medicine in smaller or larger amounts.
What to do if I miss a dose?
Take your missed dose as soon as you think. If it is close to your next scheduled dose, then skip the missed medicine.
What happens if overdose?
Look for emergency medical care, or call the Poison Helpline (1-800-222-1222).
It is indicated to treat metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC), colon cancer, advanced gastric cancer, metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer, and more.
Go for emergency medical help, if any allergy symptom occurs like hives, swelling on face, lips or tongue, and difficult breathing etc. Some other side effects of xeloda that may occur:
- High fever, loss of appetite, nausea and diarrhea.
- Trouble swallowing, red or swollen gums.
- Stomach pain or upset, skin rash, redness, tenderness, etc.
- Low blood cell counts
- Chest pain or pressure, shortness of breath and uneven heartbeats.
Note: This is not a complete listing, other side effects may occur.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675