- General Medicines
- Room temperature
Productname : Bdenza
GenericName : Enzalutamide Capsules 40mg
WHATIS BDENZA 40MG CAPSULES ?
Bdenzais a medicine composition of Enzalutamide, which comes in capsules form andbelongs to a class of drugs known as anti-androgens (anti-testosterone). Thismedicine works by blocking the effects of testosterone to slow the growth andspread of prostate cancer.
WHATIS THE USE OF BDENZA 40MG CAPSULES ?
Enzalutamideis used to treat men with a certain type of prostate cancer.
POSSIBLESIDE-EFFECTS OF BDENZA 40MG CAPSULES MEDICINE :
Tellyour doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the followingsigns or symptoms:
Signsof an allergic reaction; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; troublebreathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips,tongue, or throat; Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache ordizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight; Blood in the urine, Seizures,Swelling in the arms or legs, Bone pain, Memory problems or loss.
Thisis not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you havequestions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call yourdoctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHATIS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF BDENZA 40 MG CAPSULES ?
- Before taking enzalutamide, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor your medical history.
- Since this medication may rarely cause seizures in some people, ask your doctor if you should avoid activities where a sudden loss of consciousness may cause serious harm to you or others.
- Enzalutamide must not be used during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301675