- 80 INR
- General Medicines
- Aged Person, Adults, Women
- Room temperature
Product name : Ampoxin 250 mg Capsules
Generic Name : Ampicillin and Cloxacillin
Manufacturer : Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Ampoxin250mg/250mg Capsule is an antibiotic so it is used to fight bacteria linfections. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of penicillin and is used to treat urinary tract infections, pneumonia, respiratory track infections,meningitis, or gonorrhea, infections of the stomach or intestines.
Ampoxin 250mg/250mg Capsule is less toxic than other antibiotics. Side effects are rare and hardly occur. They include nausea, vomiting, high level of eosinophils,skin rashes, swelling of tongue and diarrhoea. Serious but rare side effects include dark urine, abdominal pain, jaundice, easy bruising or bleeding, persistent sore throat or fever.
The dosage of this medicine asprescribed by your doctor depends on your age, your kidney function, and the type of bacteria causing the infection. It is taken usually 4 times a dayin every 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Unnecessary use or overuse of this medicine will decrease its effectiveness.
Uses of Ampoxin Capsule
- Ampoxin 250mg/250mg Capsule is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Ampoxin Capsule side effects
- Side Effects of Ampoxin are Allergic reaction, Rash, Stomach pain, Nausea,Diarrhoea.
How Ampoxin Capsule works
- Ampoxin250mg/250mg Capsule is a combination of two antibiotics: Ampicillin and Cloxacillin. These antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria.Together, they treat your infection effectively.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
210, Shiv Plaza, Railway Crossing Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India